Yep, Ronery’s big noting himself again and gets caught red-handed.

Leaving aside the issue of why you persist in raving on about “rones”, who ever he/she is, you may care to post your calculations, as opposed to a representative of a stockbroking firm my family has been dealing with for since 1948? Old money, J.C.


I was mocking the moron for boasting. The way to calculate a per share dividend or capital return is by taking the total amount and dividing into the issued share count. In other words, you don’t need a stock broker for that. A simple calculator will do it for you.

Also, there’s no stockbroking firm I can think of that is around now since 1948 under its old name or ownership structure.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s